What is coronavirus?
While coronaviruses have been around for a long time, this strain (COVID-19) is not the same as the others that commonly circulate among humans and cause mild illnesses, like the common cold. There is no vaccine or specific treatment yet for COVID-19.
Click on the image to launch the video. If you are not able to access YouTube, click here to go to the World Health Organization website.
- Avoid being around anyone who has been exposed to the virus or who is having symptoms.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death. The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Shortness of breath
If you develop any of the following emergency warning signs, get medical attention immediately.
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
If you’re sick
If you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have it, follow the steps below to protect others.
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- Isolate yourself from other people and pets in your home.
- Wear a facemask if sick or caring for others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean hands often.
- Don’t share household items.
- Clean all high-touch surfaces daily.
- Monitor your symptoms.
Catapult Health – A Typical Day
For about half the cost of in-office preventive exams,
your employees are:
with a NASA-developed blood analyzer, immediate results
by a board certified Nurse Practitioner
with a personal action plan delivered on-the-spot
to their PCP, or to a local practice that is accepting new patients
in your health improvement programs
The Future of Preventive Care
Forget what you know about “old school” health screening programs. Catapult Health is a National Preventive Healthcare Practice that brings advanced Preventive Checkups to the worksite at about half the cost of what most practices charge for in-office checkups.
The Catapult Difference
- Catapult’s blood analyzer was invented by NASA and is also used on Air Force One.
- Catapult checkups are proven to reduce healthcare claims by $332 per member in year one.
- Each Catapult patient has a 10-minute private consultation with a Catapult Nurse Practitioner.
- Depression Screening is a key part of every Catapult checkup.